Experienced Automatic Gate / Door Engineer.
Due to continued expansion, we have a position for an experienced commercial gate / or door automation engineer to be work in and around the M25 area.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have significant experience working within gate/door automation industry and willing to learn the other discipline
- Be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision
- Be hardworking and able to work on your own initiative
- Possess or willing to work towards ADSA, Gate Safe, or DHF Gate Safety accreditation
- A Team player
- Come from an electro-mechanical background
- Be willing to carry out overtime when required
- Working as part of an operational team to provide and ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction is maintained
You will also be required to go through a high-level UK-based security clearance requiring a clean historical background.
Applicants must have a clean driving license and will be provided with a company van, mobile phone, and company uniform.
In return we offer:
Standard 48hrs per week on a 4day on 4day off rota + overtime as required.
A competitive salary, depending on your experience.
20 Days holiday – on completion of 2 years continuous service accrue 1 day per year to a maximum of 5 days totaling 25 days.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
*No Agencies or Recruiters*
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter addressed for the attention of the Service Manager to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer. Security Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
As a result of the large volume of applications via our website we regret that we are not able to reply to every email personally. If you have not had a response within 28 days, please assume your application has not been successful. Your CV will be held on our records for 6 months.