Service & Maintenance
Security Solutions Service and Maintenance realises its customers are all individuals. We have designed financial and maintenance packages to suit any circumstance which enables you to clearly define your annual maintenance budget.
There are three types of service and maintenance packages available as well as emergency call outs for non contracted customers which cover and are not limited to the following equipment: Barriers, Turnstiles, Gates and Fencing, Access Control, Blockers & Bollards.
Through our nationwide network of highly skilled and professional engineers, each one with many years of industry experience, we are able to provide a cost effective maintenance package that is second to none. With the versatility, capabilities and parts resources to maintain all types of physical perimeter security equipment coupled with effective response times we aim to offer our customers a COMPLETE tailer-made service package.
EQUIPMENT FAILURE AFFECTS SECURITY
Security Solutions Service & Maintenance have analysed equipment reliability in relation to preventative maintenance. Analysis has proved that when preventative maintenance is carried out, equipment failures are reduced.
In accordance with the supply of machinery (safety) regulations 1992, it is a requirement that the end user/customer of all industrial and automated systems shall establish a full documented maintenance regime in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations. It is also a requirement of British Standards (BS12453) that a biannual service of safety systems be carried out by a competent body.
Security Solutions Service & Maintenance realise its customers are all individuals with differing requirements and needs, that is why we have designed financial & maintenance packages to suit any circumstance.
Maintenance packages are available on an Quarterly, Biannual, Annual, Biennial, 3 year or 5 year basis and can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Why Choose Security Solutions for your service and maintenance needs?
1. The flexibility of choosing from three alternative packages, Magenta, Blue and White.
2. Free site survey and quotation.
3. Fast, reliable and professional service.
4. One supplier and one point -of-contact for all your service needs.
5. 24/7 customer service call centre with guaranteed responce time.
6. Professional site engineers with fully equiped service vehicles.
7. Scheduled maintenance ensures minimal risk of unplanned breakdowns and unexpected costs as we can advise when parts show wear and tear.
8. Safety parts are regularly checked, reducing risk your risk of accidents thus ensuring health and safety regulation requirements for workplaces are fulfilled and maintained.
9. CHAS Accredited Company.
10. Maintain security and safety of both your site and personnel.