SSTS 8000 Turnstile
The SSTS 8000 Turnstile offers class leading rugged reliability and durability for the most demanding of environments.
The Turnstile is smooth and quiet during operation and being 100% Duty Cycle Rated offers continuous operation for heavy foot traffic environments:
- Available as Single or Double Rotor Turnstiles
- Available with 3-arm, 120 degree spacing or 4-arm, 90 degree spacing
- Electrical or Manual Mechanical operation
- Bi-Directional Movement Control as standard
- Failsafe Mode offers free two-way rotation should there be a power cut, etc.
- Free rotation on Fire Alarm signal if link up connected
- Available in a range of Colour-Coded Polyester Powdercoat finishes or with Stainless steel components as required
Call 0843 290 9250 to obtain a quote
Details correct at time of publication but design and specification may change at any time.
|Applications:||Internal or Externally situated within Airports, Warehouses, Lorry Parks, Road & Rail freight depots, Harbour Authorities, Refi neries, General Industry. This list is not exhaustive|
|Construction:||Frame - Steel; Rotor - Steel; Canopy - Steel (Stainless Steel optional)|
|Rotor Configuration:||90 or 120 Degree - Single or Double|
|Size Single:||1450mm W x 1200mm D x 2355mm H|
|Size Double:||2180mm W x 1200mm D x 2355mm H|
|Surface Finish:||Shot Blast Zinc Prime + Smooth Polyester Powdercoat or Galvanised & Powdercoated|
|Supply:||230v 1Ph 50Hz|
|Rating:||Control panel electrical enclosure rated at IP56|
|Emergency Override:||Manual control included as standard|
|Control Systems:||Card Reader Systems, Digital Keypad, Push Button, Biometric Readers|
|Accessories:||Overhead Canopy Complete with Downlight/s, Ped Gates, Directional Indicators, Base Plate, Cabin for Sites|
If you require more information or a representative to contact you, please call us directly on 0843 290 9250 or fill in our online form.